I am a PhD student at UC San Diego department of Computer Science and Engineering, advised by Prof. Rose Yu and Prof. Yian Ma. I received my Bachelor degree of science in Applied Math, Physics, and Computer Sciences from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2020. My research interests are in Bayesian Deep Learning, Spatiotemporal Forecasting, and AI for Health.
- Spearheaded the deep learning uncertainty quantification study for spatiotemporal forecasting, compared Bayesian and Frequentist methods on traffic and COVID-19 predictions.
- Created the DeepGLEAM model, which has been included in the CDC COVID-19 forecasting ensemble.
- Design a neural process model for COVID-19 predictions to enable counterfactual reasoning.
Dislocation Loop Analysis on TEM Video with Deep Learning Methods
- Created an automatic and superfast dislocation loop detection framework for TEM Video of FeCrAl alloy under in-situ ion irradiation based on the YOLOv3 network.
- Lead static property analysis for dislocation loops’ geometric information.